Before joining our CSA, we ask that our members read and commit to the following statements. This is the Farm Policy, and it is what keeps our community supported agriculture farms running smoothly, both for our members and the farm teams.
- I understand that I am committing to this share’s growing and production seasons at Grant Farms CSA and will respect the parameters of being a CSA shareholder.
- I understand that the farmers and producers will do their best to provide a season’s worth of fresh food goods.
- I understand that I am sharing in the risks and challenges inherent to farming and that quantities and the timing of my share of the harvest may be affected by adverse weather events, specifically pertaining to fruit shares for the length of my share.
- I understand that Grant Farms CSA’s products are produced sustainably, locally in season, and ethically, and some are certified organic. The farms food goods will not be Genetically Modified. Because of this, my food goods may contain a bug or two. Also, to promote storage and longevity, the farm does not wash my products prior to delivery. I will need to wash and inspect my goods before eating.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to pick up my share at the designated time and location.
- I understand that email is the primary method of communication from the farm, and I agree to open and read emails from the farm.
- I understand there will be no alternative arrangements for missed pickups, we encourage our members to donate exrta food to the womens shelters and food banks!
- I understand that the success of the CSA and Grant Farms depends on my continued commitment to support the farm throughout the 26 week delivery season. Due to this, I understand that no refunds will be provided for shares.
It’s that simple; you support your local farms and we provide you with the absolute best in locally grown produce. Ready to sign up today? Click here!